— Week 3
Decide what you think that you can do in this list and do it.
One Long Slow Breath
- Day 1 – 5 min – Loving Kindness – Set a timer and for 5 minutes think about the people you love and wish them well
- Day 2 – 5 min – Compassion – Set a timer and for 5 minutes think about the people you love who are suffering and wish them well
- Day 3 – 10 min – For 10 minutes – Doing loving kindness and then compassion.
- Day 4 – 15 min – Chris Germer – Self-compassion break – Click Here
- Day 5 – 15 min – Chris Germer – Soften soothe and allow – Click Here
- Day 6 – 15 min – Qigong 10 min – Click Here Long Slow Breath 5 min Click Here
- Day 7 – Choose the guided meditations that you prefer
Optional Informal Practices
- Continue to practice the other informal practices from the first two weeks.
- Every time you see someone say a phrase that opens up your heart. For example, you could say to yourself “Just like me they want happiness” or “May you be happy” or “I love you”.
- Every hour on the hour picture someone you care for and wish them love, happiness, peace and joy. Just 10 seconds.
- Every time that you speak to someone think to yourself “Just like me this person wants happiness”
- Once a day find someone that you feel deserves a compliment and give it to them
Basic Instructions for Meditation
Personalize your practice
Prayers and quotes